General Truck Body fire fighting apparatus units can be mounted on any commercial vehicle, domestic or foreign, gasoline or diesel, medium or heavy duty. All truck mounted bodies are built with non-corrosive high quality components. The all-aluminum basic body structure allows more payload capacity for the equipment needed to maximize performance. Interior compartments are coated with bed liner protection and thick rubber drain mats. LED lighting is standard, including emergency lighting.
General Truck Body is known for the ability to customize any apparatus to best suit the customer’s specific needs.
Customers can request:
- Oversized compartments
- Hose storage systems
- Front and/or rear bumpers with built-in storage capacity
- Adjustable shelving
- Quick winch connections for front or rear operation
- Multiple door options: roll-up, vertical bi-fold, slam latch or swing doors
- Drop-down doors can be used as worktops
- 100-400 gallon poly tank with integrated foam cells
- Front or rear spray monitors, manual or electric controls
- Multiple spray nozzles mounted at customer preferred location
- Additional options available upon request