Mobile Government/Military Command Control Center Exterior
From a Natural Disaster Command Unit to a Crime Scene Mobile Command Center, fabrication and system integration, General Truck Body can meet your specific needs.
- RULE: State and local governments may use the Federal Supply Schedule contracts to purchase products or services in advance of a major disaster declared by the President under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5125 et seq.) or terrorist, nuclear, biological, chemical or radiological attack. In the aftermath of emergency events, State or local governments’ systems may be disrupted; thus, use of Federal Supply schedule contracts prior to these events to acquire products or services to be used to facilitate recovery is authorized.
- 1122 Counter-Drug Program
- Certifications: Women’s Business Enterprise/State of Texas HUB/Women’s Business Enterprise National Council/Women-owned small business located in a Federal HUB Zone
General Truck Body’s goal is to provide our customers with the highest quality and service possible. Our engineers meet with you, the customer, to fully understand your application and requirements. Our “What if ” philosophy opens the door to concepts and solutions never before thought possible.
Mobile Command/Communication Centers~Hazmat Units~Mobile Labs
- Data Acquisition
- Installing Specialized Equipment
- Complete System Integration
Interior showing operational stations for city, state and local officials to bring in data from fire, police and city departments. Can be equipped for federal. Showing accessibility and screen variances on multiple monitors for both traffic control, television information feedback, and city officials external camera capabilities. Has file storage and city information, self contained lighting and other systems on board.
Climate controlled Instrumentation Center used for detecting explosives can be transported by trailer or by helicopter. Unit can be truck mounted.