Rugged, Durable, and Packed with Industry Leading Features
Introducing Knapheide’s completely redesigned Drop Side Dump Body. From top to bottom and front to back, this dump body has it all.
Knapheide’s Drop Side Dump Bodies are the premier dump body for light duty chassis. Our Drop Side Dump Bodies are meant to haul anything from sand to asphalt. The Drop Side Dump Bodies are capable of hauling and dumping over 8.5 tons. With models that differ in side height, length, and yard capacity, Knapheide has plenty of body configurations to meet your jobsite applications. Knapheide has different options on cab protectors, underbody toolboxes, and hoist models in order to help you customize your Drop Side Dump Body to be more effective for you.
• Rugged, stable lift arm construction — Exclusive 3/4″ thick high strength steel (vs. formed steel used on competitive make hoists)
• Patented Lost Motion Device provides low mounting height resulting in greater stability
• High pressure (3500-4000 PSI) double-acting cylinder(s) for improved control of load when dumping and lighter weight construction
• Threaded cylinder gland cap prevents cylinder damage in “load over center” conditions
• Automatic body brace positioning
• 3-year warranty
Choose between a Subframe, Single, or Twin Cylinder hoist.