The Environmental Air Quality Check Vehicle is used for recording and evaluating exhaust air and emissions from passing vehicles. The Air Quality Check Vehicle, as well as the on-board generator, is powered by natural gas or propane. The interior of the Environmental Air Quality Check Vehicle is equipped with seating and consoles for operation controls and recording devices. The Air Quality Vehicle exterior is accessible from both sides and the rear for easy deployment of the Air Quality Check components used to evaluate or ‘snip’ exhaust fumes.
- Environmental Air Quality Check Vehicle is a compact, self-contained van system
- The Air Quality Check system can be mounted in large vehicles or it can be mounted in other purpose built cabins as well
- Specific requirements and variances from the van manufacturer would be required to custom fit the Air Quality Check System
Air Quality Trailer
This Air Quality Trailer is utilized in large manufacturing system environments that require the removal of any kind of chemical or fumes. The Air Quality Trailer can be altered to handle other manufacturing systems including coal burning, natural gas and refineries. The entire self-contained system, including tractor and 5th wheel totals 53 feet. The trailer includes an undercarriage for external storage. The exterior is also outfitted with flood lights and view windows. The interior of the Air Quality Trailer is equipped with computers, data recording and data analysis devices.
- Interior can be altered to customer’s specific requirements
- Interior is able to accommodate any type and variety of equipment
- Inconspicuous exterior
- Maintains overall height and length for D.O.T. compliance
Air Quality Trailer Interior
This is the interior of the Air Quality Trailer showing the piping and tankage systems used for the evaluation of air quality. The interior of the Air Quality Trailer can be configured to the customer’s specific requirements and the interior is able to accommodate any specific type of equipment.
This is the interior of the Air Quality Trailer demonstrating the control area console. The customized control area is the operations and recording console where the computers and recording equipment will be installed. Also shown are additional storage compartments for stowing documents in the smaller bins and equipment in the larger bins.
- The interior of the Air Quality Trailer can be configured to accommodate any customer requirements
- Can be completely self-supporting with amenities such as galleys, refrigerators, coffee pots and microwave ovens
- Power consistency can be insured throughout the Air Quality Trailer through the utilization of a generator system